Over 150 Trials.
If you have been arrested for a serious criminal offense, you should hire a San Diego criminal defense attorney who is willing to do whatever it takes to protect your rights, freedom and future. At The Law Offices of Kerry L. Armstrong, APLC, we believe that the mark of an effective lawyer goes far beyond their defense skills – it is about how far they are willing to go to protect your best interests.
At our firm, we don’t see marginally reduced charges as a success.
Collectively, our three-person team of criminal defense lawyers has been to trial nearly 100 times, fighting for a favorable resolution on behalf of our clients. We don’t back down from complex or challenging cases because we believe that everyone deserves the chance to defend their name in court. These are the qualities that you should look for in a defense lawyer.
Having been to trial nearly 100 times, our courtroom experience includes:
- Not guilty verdicts in all types of criminal cases (including sex crimes),
- Seven murder trials (including cases that involved possible life sentences),
- Numerous juvenile court trials in and around the San Diego area.
Awards & recognition
Apart from our trial success, we have also received the following recognition:
- Kerry Armstrong was named to the Super Lawyers list in 2014 through 2017
- Kerry Armstrong was named a Top Attorney by Los Angeles Magazine
- Kerry Armstrong was named Attorney of the Year by The Recorder
- Kerry Armstrong maintains membership in the NACDL
- Kerry Armstrong has been featured on CNN, Court TV and local networks
- Daniel Greene was voted “Best of the Bar” by the San Diego Business Journal
- Daniel Greene was named Top Attorney by The San Diego Daily Transcript
- Daniel Greene was named to the California Super Lawyers list in 2015, 2016, and 2017
Work with a nationally-recognized