Daniel F. Greene
Daniel F. Greene is the senior associate at The Law Offices of Kerry L. Armstrong, APLC. He handles a wide range of felony and misdemeanor cases throughout San Diego, Los Angeles, San Bernardino, Imperial and Orange Counties. His experience has earned him numerous accolades, including designation as a San Diego County Top Attorney for 2014.
Some of Mr. Greene’s most notable accomplishments include:
- Voted 2019 Trial Lawyer of the Year by the Criminal Defense Bar Association (CDBA) of San Diego
- Voted “Best of the Bar” by the San Diego Business Journal
- Voted 2017 “10 Best Attorneys in CA” by the American Institute of Criminal Law Attorneys
- Selected for the California Super Lawyers list in 2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018
- Holds “Top One Percent” membership with the NADC
- Named “Top Attorney for 2015” by The Daily Transcript
- Honored with a 10/10 “Superb” rating from Avvo
On several occasions, Mr. Greene has been interviewed by news and media outlets about his own cases, as well as to provide insight into other legal matters. You can read about his cases in the media here.
What inspired you to become a lawyer?
Are you known for a particular skill or specialty?
Is there a past case that you handled that you are particularily proud of?
What question do clients most frequently ask you?
What sets your firm apart from the rest?
Areas of Practice
Professional Associations and Memberships
Past Employment Positions
Well-regarded as one of the premiere criminal defense attorneys in the county, Mr. Greene puts 100% effort into every case, whether it be a simple DUI or capital murder case.